World-class support from an industry leading hotel company
Education and Training
Powerful Resources Available To You
Members of our brands have the opportunity to access the comprehensive set of resources you should expect from a leading hotel company.
• Ongoing Support - Each hotel is assigned a team of dedicated and experienced hospitality professionals to help you make the best choices for your business, from issues that affect your day-to-day operations to broader planning of your strategic goals. Your brand support team will work with your staff and you to help you ensure your property maintains a competitive position within your market, guiding you on strategies to optimize your revenue-generating opportunities, and working with you to help you take advantage of our comprehensive set of resources.
• State-of-the-art distribution
• Consumer-focused eCommerce websites - including iPhone and Android Mobile Apps.
• Opening Assistance - Our CHA-certified staff is available to assist new Members with product placement, distribution, on-site training, and website development.
• Travel Industry Sales - Our team focuses on gaining and maximizing market share through dedicated strategies in the Group, Business, Transient, and Leisure markets, and provides our members with market sales analysis. We represent all member hotels at key industry shows worldwide such as Collaborate, IBTM, ABA, Pow WOW, and GBTA.
Business Transient Sales - We work with corporations, government agencies and contractors to secure high volume accounts at negotiated rates.
Group Sales - We leverage our relationships to generate business from Corporate, SMERF (Social, Military, Educational, Religious, and Fraternal), sports, and specialized group markets.
Leisure Sales - We work with wholesalers and travel tour operators around the world to deliver rooms in key destinations.
• Revenue Management Assistance - Our revenue management program provides critical tools and unlimited access to our Revenue Management team to train your staff, put together a personalized optimization plan for your property, and help you capture your fair share of market and ADR. This program includes access to:
STR reports with a pre-loaded competitive set;
TrustYou, which provides one-site reputation management and analysis; and
nSight price shopping reports on competition in your area.
• Preferred Vendor program - With the buying power of a leading hotel company, we provide access to hundreds of endorsed suppliers for your hotel needs.
• Educational Opportunities - We provide regional workshops and educational sessions at which our staff of industry experts inspire, coach, mentor, and share hospitality trends. Enjoy the opportunity to meet with your corporate team, network, and share insights with your peers that will help everyone become more successful.