1- The Netherlands
- The Netherlands not only has a reputation for safety, but it excels financially in comparison to a lot of countries. It is very much an equal opportunity country when it comes to the work place, proudly boasting the lowest wage gap between males and females. This would be a great option if you’re looking for a place to start a career.
- Sweden is famous for its free health care and free education, which not many countries can boast. Though the taxes may be high, so are the wages, so you could comfortably set up a good life there and it would be a great place to start a family.
- Once again Canada offers free education and free health care, which would be fantastic to start a family in. It’s also a beautiful country that you’ll be dying to explore. You’ll have no problem travelling and seeing what the country has to offer.
- This is a country rich in culture and beautiful landscapes. Due to the recent financial issues that Greece has had, it would be very affordable to move there as many properties are on sale for low prices.
- Iceland has one of the longest life expediencies of any countries and it’s easy to see why. This country is beautiful, has high wages and low taxes. Meaning that you’ll have a nice stressful life while living there.
- Once again this country offers free health care, as well as free education until university level. England has plenty of available homes for reasonable prices, as well as having many area options that would fit into your own individual needs.
- America is popular for its freedom of speech and the amount of opportunities that are available there. America is also very welcoming of freedom expression and is a very progressive country where people are able to comfortably live as they please, this can not be said for all countries and if this is particularly important to you, America is a fantastic living choice.